FOOD SAFETY PROFILE
Delivering successful food safety outcomes for your organization is at the core of our professional practice.
You will benefit from a team of experienced food safety consultants and auditors who understand the issues your business faces, to manage food safety in your business.
MSHEQ gives qualified advice in areas such as handling food safely, food safety training, and the food safety requirements of each food business, so that each food business is able to fulfill it’s food safety obligations within the law.
With 13 years’ experience in the food industry, extensive knowledge and practical experience we are able to ensure a consistent approach when providing for the needs of our clients.
Each of us at MSHEQ has a moral obligation to safeguard our customers and the environment by aspiring to give top class advice in order for our clients to operate a safe, injury free and healthy workplace, serving food that is always safe to eat and to minimise the impact on the environment.
Our primary concern is that the food our clients serve is prepared to the very highest standards using quality products and ingredients and as the very minimum will comply with all relevant legislation and approved codes of practice.
To ensure best practice, we have developed a common minimum operating standard and set of behaviors which will be practiced at every location we operate. These are based on sound science, regulatory requirements, and industry best practice and are being introduced into all our client’s operations and over the next five years will set the benchmark for the food industry.
We will regularly measure compliance against the relevant standards and implement performance objectives to assure our clients and customers are providing food which is safe to eat while meeting their quality expectations.
Specifically, we will advice and require that:
- Food is always prepared under sanitary conditions that do not expose it to the risk of contamination.
- All employees are provided with the information, training and tools necessary to do their job in a hygienic and compliant manner.
- Ensure that all processes will be duly followed and in place in terms of bookings, registrations, materials and assessments.
- Employees comply with all company food safety policies and procedures.
- Management assumes the role of supervision of their employees for compliance and conformance with the relevant Standards.
Our strategy is simple: Consistantly providing high service levels by ensuring continual updates with South African legislation, translating compliance in an easy-to-understand method and clear communication with clients and their employees, whether consulting, training or implementing of systems.